December 16th at the Union County Extension Office from 5:00PM to 6:00PM. Do you have concerns or questions about your pond? This is a free class to have your questions answered. Call (386) 496-2321 to pre-register.
Best Management Practices In Vegetables
January 14th at the Baker County Extension Office from 1:45PM to 5:00PM. More...
Bradford Beef Bash Prospect Show
January 24th & 25th at the Bradford County Fairgrounds. More information...
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
New Florida Cattle ID Program
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2013 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2013 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)