The UF Weight Management Program NOW at your local Extension office!
The University of Florida is conducting a weight managment program with the Union County Extension Office. Eligible adults can participate in this no-cost healthy lifestyle program. Call toll-free now for more information! 1-877-273-5235.
Operation Clean Sweep
Free Pesticide Pick-up More information...
Union County Beekeepers Club Meetings
UF/IFAS Extension NFLAG Equine Workshop
June 6th 8:45AM at the Jacksonville Equestrian Center. More...
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
New Florida Cattle ID Program
FDACS Urban Turf Fertilizer Rule
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- Comings & Goings Newsletter from Dean of Extension
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Living Well Newsletters
- Feathered Facts Newsletters
- North Central Florida Cattle Report
- Livestock and Forages Tidbits
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2015 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2014 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)
- How to take a Pond Water Sample