Beekeeping - Colony Management & Swarm Control
April 29th from 9AM to 12PM at the UF Bee Unit, 2895 SW 23rd Terrace Gainesville.
Cold Hardy Citrus Field Day
April 29th in Monticello, registration begins at 8:30AM. More information...
Twilight Field Day
May 2nd from 5PM to 8:30PM at the Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center. More information and to register...
66th Annual Florida Beef Cattle Short Course
May 3rd at the Straughn IFAS Extension Professional Development Center. For more information please contact Rebecca Matta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alachua Home Grown Farm Tours
May 10th from 8:15AM to 4:00PM. More information...
2017 Basic Small Ruminant Workshop
May 13th from 9AM to 2PM at the Alachua County Extension Office. More information...
May 16th from 4PM to 5:30PM at the Columbia County Extension Office, and May 18th from 5:45PM to 7PM at the Fort White Public Library.
May 18th from 8:00AM to 3:00PM at the Suwannee Valley Agriculture Extension Center. 4 CEU's. More information...
May 19th from 10AM to Noon at the Baker County Ag Center. More information...
Butterfly Garden Workshop
June 15th from 5:45PM to 7PM at the Fort White Public Library, and June 20th from 4PM to 5:30PM at the Columbia County Extension Office.
Union County Beekeepers
May 9th: David Westervelt
June 13th: Cecelia Young
July 11th: Gary Van Cleef
Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
New Growers Permit
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
FDACS Urban Turf Fertilizer Rule
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- Comings & Goings Newsletter from Dean of Extension
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Living Well Newsletters
- Feathered Facts Newsletters
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2017 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2016 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)
- How to take a Pond Water Sample
- Useful Agriculture Mobile Applications