Celebrating 100 years of Extension
The Smith-Lever Act of 1914 established the Cooperative Extension Service, which allows us all to benefit from the knowledge of our land-grant universities. Extension has helped millions of Floridians by tapping the latest information from the research engines of the University of Florida and Florida A&M, converting it into practical knowledge we use every day. More...
Bradford County Master Gardener Program
Classes will be on Wednesdays starting August 27th - November 5th. More...
2014 Food Safety & Quality Program
Master Food Volunteer Program
August 13th - October 15th on (Wednesday's) from 9:30AM to 3:30PM. More...
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
New Florida Cattle ID Program
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- Comings & Goings Newsletter from Dean of Extension
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Living Well Newsletters
- Feathered Facts Newsletters
- Livestock and Forages Tidbits
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2014 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2014 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)