Celebrating 100 years of Extension
The Smith-Lever Act of 1914 established the Cooperative Extension Service, which allows us all to benefit from the knowledge of our land-grant universities. Extension has helped millions of Floridians by tapping the latest information from the research engines of the University of Florida and Florida A&M, converting it into practical knowledge we use every day. More...
Growing for Profit Agribusiness Training Series
Six course session starting February 18th at the Suwannee Valley Ag Extension Center. More...
Wildlife Plot & Forages Field Day
March 15th Callahan, FL. More...
Management of Forages for Hay Production & Grazing
March 24th at Allison Farms Lake City. Free Program and Lunch from 10:00AM to 2:00PM. Update on Bermuda Stem Maggot. More...
Food Preservation Program
March 28th from 9:30AM to 2:00PM at the Bradford County Extension Office. More...
Tri-County Private Pesticide Applicator School & Examinations
April 9th at the Baker County Extension Office starting at 8:30AM. More...
63rd Annual Florida Beef Cattle Short Course
May 7, 8, & 9th Gainesville. More...
2014 Florida Small Farms & Alternative Enterprises Conference
August 1st & 2nd, Kissimmee, FL. More...
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
New Florida Cattle ID Program
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2014 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2013 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)