Florida Master Gardener Program
Bradford County Extension Office every Wednesday from 9AM to 2:30PM starting August 24th. More information...
Union County Beekeepers
September 13th: Stephen Cutts, District 4, Dept. of Apiary Inspection, Bee Yard Safety
October 11th: Jerry Latner, Commerical Beekeeper, Practical Management Ideas to save Time and Money.
November 8th: Cecelia Young, How to melt and use your wax. Basic Candle Making.
Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
New Growers Permit
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
FDACS Urban Turf Fertilizer Rule
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- Comings & Goings Newsletter from Dean of Extension
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Living Well Newsletters
- Feathered Facts Newsletters
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2016 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2016 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)
- How to take a Pond Water Sample
- Useful Agriculture Mobile Applications