Celebrating 100 years of Extension
The Smith-Lever Act of 1914 established the Cooperative Extension Service, which allows us all to benefit from the knowledge of our land-grant universities. Extension has helped millions of Floridians by tapping the latest information from the research engines of the University of Florida and Florida A&M, converting it into practical knowledge we use every day. More...
North Central Florida Cattle Report
Bradford County Master Gardener Program
Classes will be on Wednesdays starting August 27th - November 5th. More...
Wild Game Processing: From Field to Table
September 27th at UF Meat Processing Laboratory 2250 Shealy Drive Room 156, Gainesville from 9AM to 3PM. Any questions please call 352-955-2402. More...
North Florida Cattlemen's Association District Meeting & Educational Seminar
Tuesday, October 7th at Circle R Ranch, Lake City starting at 3:00PM. More...
October 9th at the Union County Extension Office from 11:00AM to 2:00PM. More...
Hydroponic Demonstration Workshop
October 20th at the Union County Extension Office from 5:00PM to 6:00PM. More...
Tri-County Beef Update
October 21st at the Baker County Extension Auditorium at 5:30PM. More...
Union County Beekeepers Club Meeting
October 23rd at 7:00PM at the Union County Extension Office. We will discuss Bee diseases and winter preparation of bees.
Union / Bradford Food Day
October 24th from 12:00PM to 2:00PM at the Lakeside Community Center. In Partnership with the Union County Health Department and the Union County Public Library. More...
Florida Fall Cattlemen's Conference & Allied Trade Show
November 20th at 8:00AM Ocala. More...
2014 Food Safety & Quality Program
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
New Florida Cattle ID Program
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- Comings & Goings Newsletter from Dean of Extension
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Living Well Newsletters
- Feathered Facts Newsletters
- Livestock and Forages Tidbits
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2014 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2014 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)