Union County 4-H Holiday Bake Off / Chili Cook Off
December 10th at Lake Butler Elementary School, More information...
Understanding Florida Cottage Food Law
October 10th from 8:30AM to 3:30PM at Straughn IFAS Extension Professional Development Center. See agenda and more information about program.
Get Stuffed Holiday Workshop
November 10th from at Union County Extension Office from 4PM to 6PM. More information...
Florida Master Gardener Program
Bradford County Extension Office every Wednesday from 9AM to 2:30PM starting August 24th. More information...
Union County Beekeepers
October 11th: Jerry Latner, Commerical Beekeeper, Practical Management Ideas to save Time and Money.
November 8th: Cecelia Young, How to melt and use your wax. Basic Candle Making.
Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
New Growers Permit
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
FDACS Urban Turf Fertilizer Rule
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- Comings & Goings Newsletter from Dean of Extension
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Living Well Newsletters
- Feathered Facts Newsletters
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2016 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2016 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)
- How to take a Pond Water Sample
- Useful Agriculture Mobile Applications