The UF Weight Management Program NOW at your local Extension office!
The University of Florida is conducting a weight managment program with the Union County Extension Office. Eligible adults can participate in this no-cost healthy lifestyle program. Call toll-free now for more information! 1-877-273-5235.
Crockpot Cookin' Light Night
January 29th from 5:30PM to 7:00PM at the Union County Extension Office. Learn how to plan meals, eat healthy. Enjoy tips, recipes and samples! More...
Farm Bill Workshop
February 5th from 2:00PM to 4:30PM at the Alachua County Extension Office. More...
Beekeepers Club Meeting
February 10th at 7:00PM at the Union County Extension Office.
2015 Cow/Calf Management Workshop
February 10th at 5:45PM at Bradford County Fairgrounds, Bldg. 1. More...
25th Annual Tri-County Pesticide Update
February 17th at Lake Butler Community Center from 5:00PM to 9:00PM. Agenda...
Florida Energy Workshop
Let's Jam Taste & Take
February 26th from 5:30PM to 7:30PM at the Union County Extension Office. Sweetheart Jam, Chocolate Raspberry Jam, Strawberry Rhubarb Jam. More...
Forest Stewardship Workshop: Integrate Wildlife and Forestry
February 26th from 9:00AM to 3:00PM at the Austin Cary Forest Learning Center, Waldo Road. More...
Florida Farmer's Market Nutrition Program
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
New Florida Cattle ID Program
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- Comings & Goings Newsletter from Dean of Extension
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Living Well Newsletters
- Feathered Facts Newsletters
- North Central Florida Cattle Report
- Livestock and Forages Tidbits
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2015 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2014 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)