2017 Bradford-Union Fair
Fruit Orchard Workshop: 1st Year Maintenance
January 20th at the Baker County Extension Arboretum from 2:00PM to 4:00PM, for more information please call 904-259-3520.
Florida Agriculture Network January Meeting
Growing Leafy Greens on Small Acreages for local Markets. January 30th at 4:30PM, Lawtey. More information...
Hydroponic Vegetable Nutrient Management
January 31st, 2017 from 8:00AM to 5:00PM at the Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center. More information and to register...
Small Scale Mushroom Production
February 10th, 2017 from 8:30AM to 4:00PM at the Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center. More information and to register...
February 15th, 2017 at the Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center. For more information call 386-362-1725 ext. 102.
Starting a Successful Hydroponic Business
March 13-14, or March 17-18, 2017 at the Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center. More information and to register...
Union County Beekeepers
Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
No meeting in December
New Growers Permit
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
FDACS Urban Turf Fertilizer Rule
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- Comings & Goings Newsletter from Dean of Extension
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Living Well Newsletters
- Feathered Facts Newsletters
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2016 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2016 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)
- How to take a Pond Water Sample
- Useful Agriculture Mobile Applications