Union County 4-H Holiday Bake Off / Chili Cook Off
December 10th at Lake Butler Elementary School, More information...
Farm City Week
November 21st at Lakeside Community Center at 6:00PM. Everyone invited, please bring covered dish for your family plus three with serving untensil.
Get Stuffed Holiday Workshop
November 10th from at Union County Extension Office from 4PM to 6PM. More information...
November 16th 8:30AM to 2:30PM at the Suwannee Valley Agricultural Center, Live Oak. More information...
2016 Tri-County Restricted Pesticide Applicator Workshop
December 3rd from 8:00AM to 3:00PM at the New River Fire Department. More information...
Union County Beekeepers
November 8th: Cecelia Young, How to melt and use your wax. Basic Candle Making.
Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
New Growers Permit
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
FDACS Urban Turf Fertilizer Rule
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- Comings & Goings Newsletter from Dean of Extension
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Living Well Newsletters
- Feathered Facts Newsletters
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2016 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2016 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)
- How to take a Pond Water Sample
- Useful Agriculture Mobile Applications