2017 Bradford-Union Fair
February 23rd at the Suwannee County Extension Office from 9AM to Noon. More information...
March 1st at the Suwannee County Extension Office from 9AM to Noon. More information...
Starting a Successful Hydroponic Business
March 13-14, or March 17-18, 2017 at the Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center. More information and to register...
Union County Beekeepers
Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
New Growers Permit
Seasonal Weed Control for Northeast Florida
Florida Crop news by Mace Bauer,
University of Florida/IFAS. More...
FDACS Urban Turf Fertilizer Rule
You may call 800-621-FEMA (3362) or click here to go to FEMA Disaster online, available in English and Spanish. More...
- Newsletters Homestead & Farm Notes Agriculture & 4-H News
- Northeast District Newsletters
- Comings & Goings Newsletter from Dean of Extension
- USDA Farm Service Agency Newsletters for Columbia & Union Counties
- Northeast Florida Beef & Forage Group Newsletters
- Living Well Newsletters
- Feathered Facts Newsletters
- Union County Soil & Water Conservation District Board
- Union County Publications by Extension Office Director/Agent
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- Florida IFAS Extension Calendar
- University of Florida/IFAS Vegetable Gardening Guide
- Small Farms: Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center
- 2016 Directory of Local Producers
- Farmers' Market Information
- 2016 WIC/FMNP Participating Market Locations
- Florida Cottage Food Law
- Agricultural Weather Networks
- Suwannee River Water Management District
- State and Federal Agencies
- USDA Forest Service (Current Timber Prices)
- How to take a Pond Water Sample
- Useful Agriculture Mobile Applications